Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees serves the congregation by establishing broad policies for the governance of the church and acting as guardian of its organizational, spiritual, and financial health. Its members are elected annually in March, and typically serve a three year term.
The Board meets monthly, alternating between the 4th Tuesday at 7:00 pm, and the 4th Sunday at 12 noon, with some adjustments for holidays. All church members are welcome to attend. Please consult the church calendar for upcoming meeting dates.
The entire Board can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual Board officers can be reached at their addresses listed below.
Current Board of Trustees Members
- Rinda Bartley (2018 – 2021 Term) – email@example.com
- Steve Thomasberger (2018 – 2021 Term) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Rothhammer (2017 – 2020 Term) – email@example.com
- Hester Green (2018 – 2021 Term) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dick Bailey (2018 – 2020 Term)
- Tara Noone (2018 – 2021 Term)
- Dan Wright (2019 – 2022 Term)
Openings on the Board of Trustees
The Board has openings for additional members. Please contact the Board President for more information.