Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees serves the congregation by establishing broad policies for the governance of the church and acting as guardian of its organizational, spiritual, and financial health. Its members are elected annually in March, and typically serve a three year term.
The Board meets monthly on the 4th Tuesday at 7:00 pm, with some adjustments for holidays. All church members are welcome to attend. Please consult the church calendar for upcoming meeting dates.
The entire Board can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Individual Board officers can be reached at their addresses listed below.
Current Board of Trustees Members
- Rinda Bartley (2018 – 2021 Term) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathy Vermazen-Radez (2020 – 2023 Term**) – email@example.com
- Dan Wright (2019 – 2022 Term) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hester Green (2018 – 2021 Term) – co- email@example.com
- Meri Lane (2020 – 2023 Term**) — co- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Thomasberger (2018 – 2021 Term)
- Tara Noone (2018 – 2021 Term)
- Alanna Kelly (2020 – 2023 Term**)
- India Milier-Morton (2020 – 2021 Term**) — Youth Member
Note ** Alanna, India, Kathy and Meri are acting members, appointed by the Board, until elections at our Annual Meeting can be held:
Openings on the Board of Trustees
The Board has an opening for one additional member to fill a 2 year partial term (2020-2022). Please contact the Board President for more information.