Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees serves the congregation by establishing broad policies for the governance of the church and acting as guardian of its organizational, spiritual, and financial health. Its members are elected annually in March, and typically serve a three-year term.
The Board meets monthly on the 4th Tuesday at 7:00 pm, with some adjustments for holidays. All church members are welcome to attend. Please consult the church calendar for upcoming meeting dates.
The entire Board can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual Board officers can be reached at their addresses listed below.
Current Board of Trustees Members
- Barbara North (2022–25 Term) – email@example.com
- (vacant) (____–__ Term) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marilyn McMahon (2022–24 Term) – email@example.com
- Nicole Fitzhugh (2022–25 Term) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bev Smrha (2023–26 Term)
- Dennis Rowcliffe (2023–25 Term)
- Evalyn Seidman (2023–25 Term)
- Judith Hunt (2023–26 Term)
- (vacant) (____–__ Term)
- (vacant) (____–__ Term) — Youth Member
Openings on the Board of Trustees
Please contact the Board President for more information.