Wanting Memories to Teach Me
Rev. Sheri Prud'homme, Worship Associate Dick Bailey
Ysaye Barnwell’s “Wanting Memories,” which she dedicated to her father when her parents were living, speaks to a longing many of us have to learn more about who we are and about life from the stories of our elders. Come hear Betty Seiden, Bev Smrha, and Dick Bailey reflect on faith in their lives and … Continued
- Greet With Us on Sundays! No Experience Necessary
- Snacks Needed for Hospitality Hour
- Help Shape Vespers / Second Tuesdays
- New Worship Associate Training
- Join the Board of Trustees!
- Save The Date: Mortgage Retirement Celebration!
- Building & Grounds Committee Forming
- Want to Help Hire the Next Choir Director?
- Starting Soon: Our One Service Summer Schedule!