Coming of Age Celebration Service
Coming of Age Youth, Em Kianka, Mira Mickiewicz, Pastor Jacqueline, Rev. Sheri, Wes Radez
Come celebrate the 8th-10th graders who completed the rite of passage program this year. They have planned this culminating worship service for the congregation. After spending this year studying the history and principles of Unitarian Universalism, providing community service and learning about leadership and social justice, learning more about themselves, and exploring theology and religion, these five young people will share their credo statements, encapsulating their dearest held beliefs, values, and views on what is most important at this time in their lives.
- Upcoming Child Dedication
- Postponed: Boost! West Oakland Tutoring Talk
- New Worship Associate Training
- Should We Modify Our Policy on Members and Active Friends Being Employees?
- The Committee on Shared Ministry wants to hear from you!
- Fight for Justice, Show the Love
- Register for Chalice Camp – UU Summer Day Camp
- Church retreat this fall
- Capital Campaign: Preserving a Sanctuary of Hope for Generations
The Auction is Coming!
Mark your Calendars!
UU Oakland Members, Friends & Neighbors:
SAVE THE DATE for the 2017 AUCTION
Saturday, April 22, 2017
** FUN FOR ALL AGES * PRIZES * SPECIAL GUESTS **