Thank you for your generosity and commitment to our successful Stewardship 2019 campaign!
Faith on Fire!
A few new members and pledgers pushed us over the top. The Pledge total is now $437,268. That’s 100.5% of our goal of $435,000.
Although we had fewer pledges, we raised $4,780 more. The average pledge increased by almost 8% significantly exceeding our stewardship goal of 5%!
If you or your household haven’t yet pledged, or want to increase your pledge, please click the button :
Alternatively, you can also email your intentions to firstname.lastname@example.org
A partial list of where your generous contribution goes:
• Establish a reasonable budget for all of our Justice Ministries within and outside our walls as we “decenter whiteness” and ally with community organizations such as Ella Baker Center
• Support and retain our staff with a cost of living increase
• Expand the menu of Faith development programs for youth and adults alike
• Provide a competitive compensation package for a prospective minister
• Preserve and “green” our splendid historical building
Presently, we are engaged in a conversation of how we can more effectively and systematically weave together membership and stewardship to holistically support new and longtime members and grow our membership in a year-round endeavor.
In this time of transition for our congregation, we, say goodbye to our beloved Pastor Jacqueline in appreciation of her transformative leadership in moving us forward in our spiritual journey! At the same time, we are poised to begin a new and vibrant chapter in the life First Unitarian of Oakland appropriately following our 150 anniversary! In this calculus, Stewardship will be a key element in moving us forward as a welcoming, justice-centered, radically inclusive and growing congregation.
In faith and gratitude,
your Stewardship Campaign
For more information please us at: email@example.com