Notice of Annual Meeting of the Congregation
Sunday, March 13, 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM, on Zoom or in person
If you plan to attend in person, please arrive with time to register before the 10:30 AM devotional service.
In-person registration will begin at 9:30 AM.
- The Annual Meeting will begin after a devotion led by Rev. Theresa Soto. This meeting will include:
- An election of new members of the Board of Trustees and gratitude and farewell to outgoing members
- An update from Rev. Soto and the Board of Trustees on the “State of the Church”
- A review of the 2022 budget
- A decision whether to ordain Church member Alex Haider-Winnett into the Ministry
- Joy in being together and renewing our commitment to our Mission
In order to vote at any business meeting of the church, one must be a member and have made a pledge for the current church year. If you are uncertain whether you are eligible to vote, please email the Board Secretary, Dan Wright. Please plan to attend – we want to see you, we want to keep you informed, and we need a quorum in order to conduct the business of our church.