Many, Many Thanks – We Are Almost There!
Thanks to all of you who have pledged! We are now at $390,000 or 90% toward our goal of $435,000 for Stewardship 2019! We are poised to submit a 2019 budget any day, and we are asking you to submit your pledge by the end of next week, Friday, January 18. You can pledge or increase your pledge by 5% by:
- Making your pledge on the FUCO home page. Just scroll down to the button, “Pledge Today” with the chalice graphic and green backgorund.
- Or you can send an email with the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, your generous donation will help our shared ministries within and outside our walls including music, worship, children and adult faith development, Boost! West Oakland, and our partnership with the Ella Baker Center to name a few! Also, we want to offer a financial package that will attract the very best ministerial candidates possible!
Looking Toward the 2020 Stewardship Campaign
Want to give back but limited in time?
Do you enjoy working with a small group of people?
Do you have ideas for a theme for the 2020 stewardship campaign?
Drop by our Stewardship display at the “Every Member Ministry Volunteer Fair” on Sunday, January 20th following worship, so we can chat or set up a future time to meet!
Here are some opportunities to in service:
- Writing blurbs and copy editing
- Designing brochure, flyers, and posters
- Outreach to fellow congregants
- Event planning
In faith and gratitude, your Stewardship 2019 Team!